"come live in my heart- I charge no rent"

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Waiting on Summer

So I recently somewhat started Weight Watchers with my mom so that I can be in the best shape for my wedding and so that at my work party this summer I can show off my amazing "bod" while others will be swimming with their T-Shirts over their swim suits because they have been eating burgers every single day. It's been pretty easy for me to eat healthy. I'm really kicked up my fruit and vegetable intake and I've been cooking some super delicious dinners for my parents and I. With almost a whole week down I'm amazed and much more energized and better I feel. I've been going to a lot of classes at Golds. My go-to classes that I seem to always be in the mood for is Yoga and Zumba and lucky for me last night they were one right after the other! I plan to run the Ragnar either this Summer or Fall, whichever one I get around to.
Also I've been super busy trying to finish everything for finals.
 I honestly feel like pulling my hair out at this point but soon enough it will be over and I can enjoy my summer!
Plans for the summer:
Read many good books
Make plenty of delicious dishes and desserts
Go hiking everyday
Re-teach myself how to longboard
Sew myself a few new skirts
Run some 5k's and other races, maybe a half-marathon if i'm feeling risky
Use my Seven Peaks pass hopefully every dang day!
Plan more wedding stuff
Make wedding decorations
and enjoy the warm sunshine :)


I know this picture is kinda Cliche and very "High School" of me but this summer will be SUPERB.

No comments:

Post a Comment