"come live in my heart- I charge no rent"

Monday, April 11, 2011

Red Bell Pepper Hummus Pizza

For Sunday dinner we spent it at some good friend's house in Ogden. The couple that we were with are Vegetarian and so they make some very interesting dinners. Now I never thought that eating vegetarian could be all that good, and I figured that it would get out fast but I must admit, as I was browsing through one of her vegetarian magazines my mouth did drool a little over some of the very appetizing entrĂ©es they were featuring. Since Kyle and Megan were having us over and cooking dinner we were asked to bring the dessert. Tyler's sister Stephanie had made a very yummy looking dessert that I thought I'd try out except for the fact that I didn't follow any of the instructions she gave me, nor did I have a few of the ingredients needed. Lets just say it wasn't one of my proudest desserts I've made. In fact I didn't even want to serve it, but Tyler being the supporting fiance he is MADE me take it, insisting that it would be good.

 Red bell pepper hummus, broccoli, red and green peppers and cheese
it was DIVINE


Our failed attempt at a yummy dessert. It was suppose to be:
Red Velvet Cake, white chocolate pudding with raspberries
BUT since we ran out of white chocolate pudding we had to settle by finishing it off with vanilla, Surprisingly it actually tasted very good! Appearance wise: 3 Taste factor: 7/8 Now if only I make my few minor adjustments to it, it could be an overall 10!! However Kyle did make me leave him a slice to enjoy for when we left, which i'm not sure if he did that to boost my ego, or if he actually enjoyed it. Either way I left not so discouraged :)

Plus you know what they say, "those who never get back up when they fall down never have the chance to realize that getting up would lead them to their next success"


2 comments: