"come live in my heart- I charge no rent"

Friday, April 8, 2011

Robintino's, Insidious

Last weekend the gang met up at Robintino's in Bountiful for some delicious Italian Food. Although our waitress was slightly retarded saying to Megan " oh my gosh your ring is so gorgeous (talking about her engagement ring), and then she looks at Kyle and goes oh I hope I didn't ruin the surprise, I didn't know if he was gunna propose or not" K seriously? If she has a ring ON HER FINGER then he prolly already proposed. Just a thought.



After dinner we went to the Gateway and saw Insidious. At the beginning I thought it was going to be exactly like Paranormal Activity but the further it got into it, the more intense it was. Especially the ending! I think if you're in the mood for a good scare, you should go see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment